Friday, April 3, 2015

Business and Blog is Moving Over to Vitae Essentia

I am working on a new VE logo. This was my first attempt and now I am hiring someone to do a better job!

I have been hard at work getting everything done for the opening of Vitae Essentia. You may have noticed that I am winding down activity on all things Ladybug Soapworks. I have closed my main website and only have my Etsy store still active. I still have a lot to do before I open vitae essentia, but if you are interested in following my journey and keeping up to day with what is going on, please check out my vitae essentia blog. I will start updating it regularly. You can also subscribe to my email newsletter to be kept in the loop and receive discount coupons when I open the new store.

You can also follow me at Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.