Here are the long awaited pictures of the cut jasmine salt bars. The salts were dyed with FD&C red # 33, which turned the whole bar a pink color.
82.5% Coconut oil
12.5% Avocado oil
5% Castor oil
Medium Size Sea Salt equal to the weight of oils
15% Super Fat
20% water discount
1. Preheated the oven to 170*F.
2. Mix in the salt at soap trace and add any color or fragrance.
3. Either pour the soap into a wooden loaf mold or (better) into 4-5 oz sized individual molds.
4. Put into the oven and turned the oven off.
5. Soap that will need to be sliced should be removed from the oven after 1.5 hours and cut (otherwise they will be too hard to cut and will just crumble). If you make your soap in a divided or individual mold, then you can leave it in the oven overnight..