Friday, January 23, 2009

Price Drop!

I have gone through my ETSY store and decreased prices on many of my soaps. Head over there and check out the great deals!

I will soon be releasing shealoe scrubs and whipped shealoe butter, so keep your eye out at ladybugsoapworks.etsy.com and ladybugsoapworks.net for the new products! I will post some picture very soon...I promise. I know the blog has been lacking lately on pretty picture. Must find a way to get my awesome boyfriend to take some pictures for me! I have had some cinnamon and eucalyptus mint soap waiting for pictures for over 1.5 months!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments.
    I too, love stopping by your blog. You make incredible soaps and are a great inspiration.
    Thanks again
    Tiggy

    ReplyDelete