Saturday, March 1, 2008

Goals for tomorrow

Okay so I have a lot planned for tomorrow. I want to try out a recipe for natural deodorant that I saw on craftster.org posted by Spa Therapy Works. I have been waiting to get the deodorant containers that I needed and I received them on Thursday so I am ready to give it a try. I also want to make another sugar scrub since I am totally addicted to them now. I was thinking of doing a ginger scent. Maybe I can grate in some fresh ginger as well. I will have to see if I have a ginger FO in my work area. If I have time and all the ingredients I think I will also try a bath bomb, but I am not sure that I have any good bath bomb molds. I also plan to go to the pottery studio for studio hours and finish trimming some pieces and maybe throw some more pots. I just got my first pots back last weekend. The glazes look really nice but the pots show that I am clearly a beginner. I will post some pictures soon so you all can have a good laugh. I also need to run to the post office and I am kinda in the mood to do some shopping. I was thinking new jeans would be nice. What are you all doing this weekend?