Friday, May 30, 2008

Chocolate Covered Nuts Salt Bar

I recently made this yummie scented batch of salt bars. This is a fragrance blend that I came up with and I am really pleased with how it came out. When this batch was fresh out of the mold and just cut it had a nice swirl pattern of brown (cocoa powder) and white, but as time passes it is turning more of a solid brown. The swirls may pop back out after it gets wet, but we will have to wait and see. I tried a sliver of it in the shower yesterday and it had a great lotion like lather.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...looks good enough to eat!
    If the fragrance oil that you used has any vanilla in it I doubt that the swirl will come back...
    But I have to be honest it looks lovely the way it looks now!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend Ü

    ReplyDelete